Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)

Go down 
+5
sharon
Ian
daniel
lx2
Pandar3n
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Empty
PostSubject: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:22 pm

lol those who are doin med now...lets be a nerd and discuss diseases here....ahahaha
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:30 pm

i have gastric pain easily. any chance diseases cause that?
Back to top Go down
daniel
Kepo
daniel

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:51 pm

I had a slipped disc last year. Are there any methods to prevent re-occurences?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:19 pm

daniel wrote:
I had a slipped disc last year. Are there any methods to prevent re-occurences?

Yea.. keep your discs properly. The best method is to buy a rack.
Back to top Go down
http://ireallydontknowwhattowrite.blogspot.com
daniel
Kepo
daniel

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:59 pm

will heed your advice
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:41 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ireallydontknowwhattowrite.blogspot.com
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:51 am

hmm most common disease of gastric pain is oversecretion of gastric juice which is caused by helicobacter pylori..but i think in ur case tat is abit too serious..u prolly didnt eat at regular times and skipped meals ? Lol at ian..slipped disc..
Back to top Go down
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:52 am

slipped disc...physiotherapy and don do any strenous exercises lol..normally slipped disc are really hard to heal ay..it can only go back to almost original position..but not completely..
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:04 pm

Yeesh why isn't there psychology or counseling at all?
By the way josh, is there any form of therapy or medicine that helps to overcome nervousness?
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Oh yes doctor sharon there's a section now for ur expertise in psychology Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:13 pm

lol sharon nervousness is a normal thing...its part of the "flight or fright" response..im sure uve learnt about it in psycohlogy...unless u hav like adrenal tumours that secrete heaps of adrenaline all the time..called phaechromocytoma..ive performed in front of ppl heaps of times...there isnt once i never felt nervous b4..so wat i do is i visualise what im goin to do durin my performance..every single detail...do things that make me comforatble..like drink coffee...go shower..watever..and keep ur routine the same all the time.. so why r u nervous? im guessin u hav a presentation soon ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amazin Grace
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:28 pm

hey josh

hahhhhaha.. this medical thread seems coool..

i wanna start a dentistry thread.. but should it be under med??? cuz they are somehow closely related.... heheheh

and yea.. i have to study physiology tooo... very intense physiology... and we share lectures with med and physio students.. maybe you can help me with tat.. after not studying bio for so long.. i am getting pretty rusty with those kinda stuff.. esp the terms..

and histology too.. except ours is oral histology... and oral anatomy, and oral embryology... do you study anything related to this/??
Back to top Go down
http://gracetieu88.multiply.com
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 am

haahha yea its sort of related....but maybe more head related stuff..nah we don do oral histology...and juz very basic anatomy...but yea if u guys suddenly hav some kinda weird symptoms...free diagnosis here lol!
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Haha. YES! I've got this scary mock presentation soon. And my lecturer is really really really s.c.a.r.y! Haha... Reason I ask is because my mom always asks me to eat Vitamin B when I'm nervous. She claims it will calm me down somehow and I trust her. Just wanna know if it's true or not Smile
Back to top Go down
Connie the Lau
A Bit Noisy Liao
Connie the Lau

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:23 am

I think you don't have to find out it's true or not. If you feel that it works after you take it, just bring it on then stop asking. U know psychology right? If you want it to be effective always just don't find out the answer. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.connism.blogspot.com
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:57 pm

hahah lol vit B...er..it doesnt lol..
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Haha Connie the lau! Okay... I'll just act like I didn't see what Joshua typed then

*edited*

Nevertheless... I looked it up because curiosity kills!

The B-vitamins are often called the "stress" vitamins. When our bodies are forced to withstand the demands of physical or emotional stress, the B-vitamins and other key nutrients are the first to be depleted. The body not only needs specific nutrients to combat stress, but it must also replace the nutrients that stress directly uses up.

B-complex has been shown to be beneficial in the following conditions:

* Anxiety and stress
* Convalescence and fatigue
* Dermatitis
* Diverticulitis
* Poor hair condition
* Tinnitus

http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T38116.html

But there are other websites that said too much Vitamin B Complex will have side effects like nervousness o.O It's so contradicting I don't know which is true.
Back to top Go down
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:41 pm

hmm interesting
Back to top Go down
Connie the Lau
A Bit Noisy Liao
Connie the Lau

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:18 am

Oi Doctor wannabe, if you can solve this problem of mine since i came here, i'm sure LOTSA ppl will THANK YOU.

HOW TO CURE STUPID BODY ACNE? i didn't have that when i was in Malaysia T_T pale
Back to top Go down
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 am

lol donno..try use moisturiser...probably too dry
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:35 pm

connie got body acne? on ur back?
Back to top Go down
rl
A Bit Noisy Liao
rl

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 am

i haven't said a single lie in ages.. how do i start again?
Back to top Go down
kevin
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:28 pm

haha u re already lying.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Connie the Lau
A Bit Noisy Liao
Connie the Lau

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:57 am

LL : what's so special bout it? sad thing wehh..

Josh: Super not professional!! Too dry and moisturizer pulak Mad

i doubt if you even google it to find what the main cause =P cannot be so laoya you knowwww,
sharon horr..? lol..

Richard: yeah right, hope you can get healed soon!
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:34 am

no i didnt even hint that it's special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)   Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medicine (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Histology, Pathology, Haematology, and the list goes on)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Academia :: Medicine-
Jump to: