Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Doctor Sharon..

Go down 
+5
kevin
Amazin Grace
Angela
Ian
lx2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lx2
More Kepo

Dear Doctor Sharon.. Empty
PostSubject: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 pm

I still miss my xiao bai...
It has been missing for more than 7 years now Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:22 pm

My little green smelly bear just went missing two days ago.. I really don't know what happened to it but it seemed to be quite moody recently.. Maybe my sis has gone to KL? I really don't know.. Can you please help me? No
Back to top Go down
http://ireallydontknowwhattowrite.blogspot.com
Angela
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Doctor, I have oral fixation which causes me to eat non stop Embarassed
u see, that's how i got so obese
Can u help me please???!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelu88.blogspot.com
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:18 pm

WHERE IS DOCTOR SHARON!?
Back to top Go down
Amazin Grace
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:30 pm

hahaha....

sharon.. I am doing psychology too... never understood why we need to study psychology for dent... but i am definitely not liking it

i found it so.. confusing .lol... maybe you can help me

classial conditioning, operant, positive punishement, negative reinforcement, emotions, intelligence.. pavlov.. lol..
Back to top Go down
http://gracetieu88.multiply.com
kevin
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:39 pm

i miss xiao bai too.. n ian's little green smelly bear very kolien d, need us accompany all the time. n angela keep eating nh's stuff non-stop.. sob sob.. help us doc sharon..
Back to top Go down
Pandar3n
Kepo
Pandar3n

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 am

haha cool i did psychmed too...did u guys do the example of how the dog salivates when they hear the bell sound?? A->B->C..then A ->C tats classical conditioning right...lol i did a really stupid project about positive punishment and negative too..and we are supposed to do it on ourselves..bnut i juz bullshited everything and started writing it up like the day b4 its due..
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Oh gosh! I've got so many clients! Have to arrange time for everyone. lol!!!
Anyway, despite the weirdness of you guys' problem...

lx2: I feel your sorrow because of the missing of your Xiao Bai and even till now you still miss it a lot. So, would you like to tell me more about it?

ian: Your sis has gone to KL and your little greeny bear is sad and gone missing. And you suspect that it's because it misses your sister. Do you feel the same way like your bear?

Angela: You think you're so obese. So, what do you think you should do to prevent yourself from gaining anymore weight?

lx2: Doctor Sharon is very busy with her experiment!

Amazin Grace: LoL I never understand why biology stuff got to do with psychology either. I'm studying mitosis, meiosis and brain stuff all over again! It's torturing...!

kevin: I see that you are very concern about others... What do you think you can do instead to assist your friend with their issues?

Pandar3n: Yup! Learn that. Pavlov's classical conditioning. I'd written essay about that -_- Imagine that weh!

Okay that's about it my dear clients! See you again tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:32 am

Doc: It disappeared without leaving a word Crying or Very sad And a new cat "Xiao Gui" has replaced him in my house Sad
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Sharon: sort of but not as serious as my bear bear.. now i miss my bear bear more than my sis. How? I need it to accompany me whenever I sleep No
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 pm

lx2: Hm... perhaps it's eaten by your Xiao Gui. I think it's a demon cat. You should be very careful of it, really!It's probably jealous that there's a cat replacing its existence and don't wanna go back anymore.

Ian: Try summoning your bear bear. Try this.

Instruction:
1. Form a circle using candles.
2. Stand in the middle.
3. Cry out for your bear bear while dance the bear bear dance.
4. And wait!

Let me know if it works!

Doc Sharon signing out...!
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:27 pm

Doc: can i do the same summoning ritual to ask xiao bai back?
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Yes, indeed you can. But you have to put some marshmallows in between the candles. And do remember to dance a xiao bai dance instead of bear bear dance! Or you have to face the consequences yourself
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:15 pm

i tried already! but i summoned something else in. my mom Shocked
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Hm... maybe your mother knows something about it perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Angela
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm always reminded of crayon sin chan when i see the word xiao bai or white rabbit

Sin Chan has a friend whose mother disengages emotionally by stabbing the stuffed rabbit

Razz I STRONGLY THINK IT WORKS
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelu88.blogspot.com
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:38 am

no.. she smelled smtg weird and came in.
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Ooh then you should try again. This time dance the bear bear dance 100 times. And you CANNOT let your mother interrupt your ritual anymore.

Angela: I think it works too.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:55 pm

i tried.. the bear bear still doesn't wanna come back.. T_T
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Then, you can prepare to invite all your bear bear's friends over now.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 am

okay they are here.. what now?
Back to top Go down
lx2
More Kepo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:43 am

kuma kuma lai leeee
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Then you shall give your bear bear's funeral speech...
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:55 pm

kuma kuma is still smiling!
my bear bear has finally come back................................. see how tired it is?

Dear Doctor Sharon.. Dsc07110
Back to top Go down
sharon
A Bit Noisy Liao

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Lol!!!! Congrats! You manage to summon the bear bear. Hhahahahahahha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Doctor Sharon..   Dear Doctor Sharon.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Doctor Sharon..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Academia :: Psychology and Counselling-
Jump to: